My Top 3 SECRETS On
How Bill Lost 150 Lbs
In ONLY 12 Months!
Have you struggled to lose weight in the past? Are you tired of roller-coaster dieting? Do you want to finally learn the secrets to losing & managing your weight, FOR GOOD?
Then you're in the right place, because you're about to learn the SAME SECRETS Bill used, to lose 150 lbs. in ONLY 12 months!!!
SECRET #1: Start Eating Whole, Un-Processed Foods
On average, over 70% of Americans' food comes from processed food, including meat and dairy. Although these foods are "the norm" for most people and are being promoted on every TV commercial under the sun, the reality is they're "empty calories", meaning they're un-naturally HIGH in calories and LOW in nutrients.
The result of this is evident by looking at the health of the country as a whole and the fact is, American's are in the WORST state of health in human history!
- Since the 1970's the number of people living with obesity has TRIPLED, and it continues to rise each year!
- Healthcare spending in the US is over $3 TRILLION dollars and rising drastically each year to the tune of around 90 billion dollars each year
- Life expectancy has been on the decline for the past several consecutive years
- As other countries adopt the same western, American diet, they too are experiencing a DECLINE in health and an INCLINE in obesity and other chronic diseases
The diagram below, highlights just how and why eating processed foods leads to over-eating and ultimately to weight gain and obesity...it's because they quite literally don't fill your stomach.
Processed foods are essentially anything man-made or man-altered away from mother nature. WHOLE foods are foods that are grown directly from mother nature, mainly fruits, vegetables, beans, legumes, whole grains, nuts, seeds and animals...though the protein and fat in animals have been linked to a whole host of other health concerns beyond obesity.
I started learning about diet, foods, health and nutrition, because I was personally in the worst state of health in my life at the time, in 2015!
- I suffered horribly from chronic allergies and sinus infections,
- I had NO energy and always felt fatigued
- Quite honestly I felt like I was dying!
- I weighed the most I'd weighed in my entire life
- I was miserable and taking it out on my kids and wife
The list goes on, but I knew I personally wasn't eating "healthy" AND cancer ran in my family too... I lost my dad to pancreatic cancer when I was 15 (he was only 42), and I didn't want history to repeat itself for my kids' sake!
So when I learned just how bad I was eating and what it was doing deep down in my body, I made the decision to start eating 100% better for my body, for my health, for my kids, for my wife, and for ultimately our future...100% Whole Food, Plant-Based!
The results I experienced were unbelievable...
- I eliminated my allergies forever
- I haven't gotten sick since then (in over 5 years)
- I now experience ENDLESS ENERGY all day long
- I'm at my perfect body weight (even during holidays, lol)
- I'm the STRONGEST I've ever been
- I feel like a teenager again and I'll be 40 years old this year!!
I'm not kidding when I say, it literally gave me my LIFE and ENERGY back! In fact, it impacted me so much so, that I ended up becoming a certified holistic health coach, plant-based nutrition consultant, AND life coach, and I changed my career after 18 years in the IT industry, to dedicate myself 100% to helping others transform their lives the way that I did, and now the way all of my clients do!
AND I want YOU to experience the same thing for yourself and for your loved ones!!
So the first "Secret" is to start eating Whole, Un-Processed and Primarily Plant-Based Foods to lose weight and re-gain your health!
KEEP READING for the other Secrets!
SECRET #2: Fiber Is The #1 Indicator For Health
Fiber is the "Miracle Nutrient" that no one talks about! This single nutrient should be your primary focus throughout your health journey, beyond all the other normal macro-nutrients (Protein, Carbs & Fats).
Fiber is the non-digestible portion of plant foods that helps our bodies digest and absorb the nutrition from our food effectively. Primarily found in plants, namely fruits, veggies, whole grains, beans and legumes/nuts, you should be aiming to eat 35g of fiber OR MORE, each day!
The average adult eats less than half of that, only 15g per day!!
Fiber will help you on SO many levels...it'll help:
- Fill your stomach with natural "bulk" which will help satiate you and give you the full feeling at the right time during your meal. Typically, a meal void of fiber will NOT fill you naturally and you will overeat because of it (This is NOT your fault, this is a natural response to eating "un-natural", man-made and processed foods - see diagram above again)
- Balance your entire digestive system, including helping to feed the good, symbiotic bacteria in your intestines that make up your gut flora
- Slow the absorption of vitamins and minerals from your food, which prevents spikes in your blood sugar levels AND helps you get the most energy from your food possible
- Your "number 2's" (eliminations) be soft and comfortable (S-Shaped and loose Ideally)
The biggest benefit you'll get by eating more natural fiber though, is you will naturally start eating less calories because you're going to be much more full and satisfied from each meal that contains a good amount of fiber. Oftentimes, a meal containing 300 to 400 calories of whole, plant-based food (fruits, veggies, whole grains, beans & legumes/nuts) will fill your stomach completely!
SECRET #3: You MUST Be In A Calorie Deficit Every Day!
In order for your body to start switching it's hormones into "energy burning mode" instead of "energy conserving mode", you HAVE TO BE IN A CALORIE DEFICIT EVERY DAY! In other words, you have to eat LESS than what your body requires each day!
In order to figure this out, you have to do some calorie calculations based on your current body weight, height and age.
- First, you have to calculate your BMR - Basal Metabolic Rate or the amount of calories it takes to keep your body alive (heart pumping, lungs breathing, hair growing, etc.)
- Second, you have to factor in your activity level each day
Lucky for you, I've created this instruction to make it easier for you to calculate:
Once you've calculated your own "TEE" Total Energy Expenditure number, you now know how many calories (or how much energy) it takes to keep your body going each day.
Simply put, if you eat more calories than your TEE number, than you'll gain weight. If you eat the same amount of calories as your TEE number, you'll stay at the same weight. If you eat less than your TEE number, you'll LOSE WEIGHT!
The MORE calories you eat UNDER your TEE number, the MORE WEIGHT YOU WILL LOSE!
BONUS SECRET #4: 1 Pound Equals 3,500 Calories
I figured if you've read this far, you deserve another secret lol! So now that you know 3500 calories = 1 pound, now you can start realistically figuring out how much weight you can lose each week.
A quick example of this is, if you eat 500 calories less than your TEE number, you'll lose 1 lb. at the end of that week (500 x 7 days in a week = 3500 calories).
Another example of this is, if you eat 1000 calories less than your TEE number, you'll lose 2 lbs. at the end of that week (1000 x 7 days in a week = 7000 calories).
If you take this even further and can work out 3 to 4 hours each week in addition to eating in a calorie deficit, you will burn 1500 to 2000 additional calories which is 1/2 a pound! This will help expedite your weight loss goals!
OK, now that you KNOW what types of foods to start eating (Whole, Plant Based Foods that are high in fiber) and how to shift your body into an energy burning mode by eating in a calorie deficit, you can now start to re-gain control of your health and body weight in a serious way!
You're now armed with some amazing information that can help you lose weight however, if you:
- Want to go MUCH deeper and learn ALL THE SECRETS TO LOSING WEIGHT and GETTING HEALTHY
- Want more specific help on this or know you need accountability
- Have a lot of body fat to lose and don't feel confident that you can lose it on your own
- Need an actual program, meal plan, grocery list, recipes, exercises, personal accountability, etc.
Then I invite you to check out my eBook to learn much more about this, or any of my Online Self-Paced Programs or Personal 1 on 1 Coaching Programs to see which one works best for you.
I'd be honored to be your coach and honestly I'd LOVE nothing more than to help you transform your life in a BIG TIME WAY!
In fact my new mission in life is to help people in such a way, that no amount of money could ever repay me and there's no better way than for me to help you transform your body, mind and life into one you LOVE living in each and every day!!
So there you have it...
I hope this was helpful for you and I'd love to hear your story. If you're one of the MANY people who've applied what you've learned here today and have seen amazing results, I'd love to hear about it. Please leave a comment below and/or reach out to me directly at Tony@HealthCoachTony.com.
Wishing you the most success in your health and in your life!
With much love and gratitude,
"Your Health Is Your True Wealth...
Change Your Health, Change Your Life!"
"You Are What You Believe...
Change WHAT YOU BELIEVE, and you'll change your life!"